organized (or co-organized) the following conferences and scientific
- The Spatial Dimension of Demographic Phenomena, Volos, 2000, in collaboration with the Laboratory of Informatics Applications in Spatial Planning (Univ. of Thessaly, Department of Planning and Regional Development).
- Population, Migration and Family: Knowledge and Attitudes of the European adolescents, Volos, 2000, in collaboration with the European Network OBSEDUC (Observatoire Européen pour l’Education et l’Information sur les Questions de Population.
- Changes in the 1990s and the Demographic Future of the Balkans, International Conference, Sarajevo, 2000, in collaboration with the DemoBalk network and the Association of Balkan Statisticians (ABS).
- Ageing in the EU Countries: Evaluation of the Consequences on Social Demand and on Life Quality, Makrynitsa, 2001, in collaboration with the European Network OPPA (Outils Prospectif pour les Personnes Agées).
- Migrations, Crises and Recent Conflicts in the Balkans, International scientific conference, Belgrade, 2005, in collaboration with the International Association of French-speaking Demographers (AIDELF), The Association of the Demographers of Serbia, the Demobalk network and the Insitute of Social Sciences of Serbia .
- Spatial Demography of the Balkans tends and challenges, International Conference (DemoBalk/Association Internationale des Démographes de Langue Française/ Statistical Office of Montenegro), Budva -Montenegro, 2010.
- The population of the Balkans at the dawn of the 21st century, International Conference (DemoBalk/Association Internationale des Démographes de Langue Française the Economic Institute—Ss Cyril & Methodius University/Fyrom), Ohrid, FYROM, 2015
Under preparation :